There are some days that I feel like my goal is to go out to the stores and punish myself! Most of these days are ones that include a Rite-Aid trip. I would like to be able to walk in the store, get everything on my list and walk out. I have accumulated a stack of rain checks, some as old as 45 days, and still no items in. How can a store go 2 weeks before their trucks come in?!?! Oh well....here's what I got today.
(4) Pringle's Super Stacks @ $1.50 each = $6.00
(4) Angel Soft Toilet Tissue, 4 pack @ $.99 each = $3.96
(1) cBooth Body Scrub @ $4.99 = $4.99
Total Before Coupons: $14.95
(1) $5.00 off cBooth Body Product in ad coupon = $5.00
(1) $1/4 Pringles, PG 8/29 = $1.00
Total Amount of Coupons: $6.00
Total OOP After Taxes and Coupons: $9.64
Received: $2.00+Up Rewards (Pringles)
NOTE: I was going to purchase the Air Wick Freshmatics in transaction #1 and use the $10.00 in +Up Rewards from that to get this purchase.