Teach kids to differentiate their left from their right and put their shoes on correctly with Shoezooz. Made from durable, moisture-resistant vinyl, these fun, educational stickers adhere to the insides of kids’ shoes. You'll receive three sets of colorful animal images—half the animal is on the left sticker, and the other half on the right, a simple puzzle for kids to solve. It’s a creative and fun way to encourage toddlers to dress themselves while making busy moms’ lives easier.
- Teaches kids to differentiate their left and right
- Durable, moisture-resistant stickers
- Featured on Oprah’s “O List”
- Voucher valid for a total of 9 stickers pairs
- Not valid toward tax or shipping ($2 flat rate)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher value must be used in full in (1) transaction
- Limit (3) vouchers per person, may buy more as gifts
- Limit (1) voucher per transaction
- How to redeem: online, here only
- Expires July 9, 2012
Shoezooz were designed by Ellen Lichtman, a mom and graphic designer based in Baltimore. Ellen created Shoezooz to help build her toddler daughter’s independence and save them time getting out the door.