(1) Fruit 2 Day (2 pack) @ BOGO $2.99 = $1.50
(4) State Fair Corn Dogs @ 2/$5 = $10.00
(3) Bayer Advanced Aspirin @ $2.99 = $8.97
(20) Think Thin Bars @ $1.25 = $25.00
Total Before Coupons: $45.47
(1) -.45/1 Fruit 2 Day products printable = $.90
(4) -$1 off State Fair product printable = $4.00
(3) -$2 off Bayer Advanced Extra Strength or Reg (Publix coupon), 20-100 ct, Green Advantage flyer = $6.00
(3) -$1.50 off Bayer Advanced Aspirin product printable = $4.50
(20) -.50/1 ThinkThin product or crunch bar (Whole Foods Market coupon) printable = $10.00
(20) -.50/1 ThinkThin product printable = $20.00
Total Amount of Coupons: $45.40
Total OOP (after taxes and coupons): $.10
Savings Summary (Vendor, Store, & Special Pricing): $56.35 = 100%
**A few notes:
- My store still allows more than 1 Publix coupon per transaction. However, ymmv.
- Both ThinkThin coupons are .pdf coupons. While you are technically able to print as many of these as you want, please use your personal judgment when printing these for your use.
- I wouldn't suggest purchasing 20 of an item unless you have done a special order because you want to be considerate of other shoppers. I went into the store with the intention of special ordering the ThinkThin bars. However, the grocery manager told me to pull the bars off the shelf (which they had TONS of) because he had close to 150 boxes of them in the back.