Some Hunger Facts:
- One in eight American rely on Feeding America for food and groceries.
- As of 2009, more than 50 million American live in food-insecure homes.
- Approximately one in three people in America who is at a hunger risk is a child.
- The number of children the Feeding America network serves has increased by 50 percent since 2006.
- Feeding America's nationwide network of food banks is feeding 1 million more Americans each week than it did in 2006.
What You Can Do to Help:
- Place non-perishable food products in a bag. Donate items like canned meats, fish, soup, vegetables; bottled juice, pasta, cereal and rice that do not require refrigeration. Please do not include items that have expired or are in glass containers.
- Leave the bag at your mailbox on Saturday, May 14th.
- Your letter carrier will pick up your donation and deliver it to local food banks or pantries.
Coca-Cola (2 liter) -FREE
Kraft Barbecue Sauce - FREE
Kraft Mac & Cheese - $.90/2
Fuze Drinks - $1/2
Hunt's Ketchup - $.75
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - $1.00
Ken's Dressing - FREE
Idahoan Mashed Potatoes - $.29/3
Mueller's Pasta - $.90/2
General Mills Multigrain Cheerios - $1.00
Chex Mix - $1.00
Hellman's Mayo - $1.00
Coca-Cola (2 liter) - $.34/2
Hormel Compleats - $1.00
V8 Fusion - $1.00
Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles - FREE/2
Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese - $.30
Hunt's Ketchup - $.58
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - $.73
New York Style Bagel Crisps - $.69/2
Vlasic Pickles - $.90
Back to Nature Granola - $.90