Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


I would like to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy New Year. I started this blog to share my shopping experiences with family and friends. I now have followers from several states. I love it! One of my resolutions for this new year is to continue to help people save money on their weekly shopping.

I resolve to be more diligent in having the weekly ads posted in a timely manner along with shopping scenarios (if applicable) by the following schedule:


Drug Stores (CVS, Rite Aid, & Walgreens): By Saturday evenings

Grocery Stores (Bi-Lo, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, & Publix): By Wednesday evenings

I also plan on having a giveaway at least once a month! If there is something specific you would like to see as part of a giveaway, please let me know.

Lastly, I plan on posting several tidbits each day that will include giveaways, FREEBIES, sale items, etc.

I look forward to an exciting year couponing and saving money along with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment